Notre Dame, Ind. The Holy Cross College men’s basketball team hosted the University of St. Francis this afternoon in McKenna Arena. It took an overtime, but the Saints defeated USF 77-76. With the win, men’s basketball improves to 18-10 overall and 12-6 in the CCAC while St. Francis falls to 15-13 and 9-9.
Key Notes of the Game:
– Holy Cross shot 49% from the field and 62% from three
– The Saints limited USF to shooting just 39% from the field and outrebounded them 41-28
– Men’s basketball had 15 costly turnovers in the win
By the Numbers:
– Robby Jimenez connected on 5 threes in route to a team high 19 points
– Bryce Crosen recorded a double-double with 16 points and 12 rebounds
Men’s basketball travels to Trinity International University of Wednesday, February 13. Tipoff is set for 8:00pm.